Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, book an inspection on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other features we offer on our Site. Users can view the Site anonymously when they are seeking basic information about our company. However, users that visit our Site to subscribe to our newsletter or to schedule a home inspection may be asked to provide their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and/or credit card information.
We will collect personal identification data from Users providing they voluntarily submit this data to Gotham City Home Inspections.
If a User refuses to provide identifying or personal information using the Site, User may be unable to utilize all the Site’s features.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information from Users when interact with our Site.
Non-personal identification includes, but is not limited to the browser name, the type of personal computer used, the content viewed on the Site, Internet Service Provider name, and the website visited prior to visiting our Site.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
Gotham City Home Inspections may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- Process Customer Service Requests – The personal Information you provide helps Gotham City Home Inspections to process your customer service request in a timely manner.
- Personalize and Understand User Experience – We may use information in aggregate form to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- Improve Site Content – We use the feedback provided by our Users to improve our Site, products, and services.
- Payment Processing – Users are required to provide personal information on the Site when scheduling a home inspection. We only use the information collected on our Site to provide services for that order. We do not share credit card information with third parties except to the extent necessary to process payment for the services we provide.
- Email and Newsletters – We may use the User’s email address to send User information and updates pertaining to home inspection or industry related topics. We also use email addresses to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related products, coupon offers, or service information, etc.
If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we provide the option to unsubscribe at the bottom of each email.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchanged between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners and trusted affiliates for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may also share the name and email address to third party service providers to give our to expand or enhance the services offered by our inspection company. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes if you have given us your permission.
Third Party Websites
Your Acceptance of These Terms
Gotham City Home Inspections
355 Wilson Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10312